1.1. The administrator of personal data collected through the Store is Elżbieta Sikorska-Molenda running a business under the name Naturale Elżbieta Sikorska-Molenda with its registered office in Warsaw (03-140) at ul. Odkryta 27, NIP: 6641544062 REGON: 384266335, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG), kept by the minister responsible for economy. e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org – hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator” and being both the Store Service Provider and the Seller.
1.2 Personal data in the Store are processed by the Administrator in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95 / 46 / WE (GDPR)
1.3 Providing personal data is voluntary, however, providing marked personal data is a condition for placing an order, and the consequence of not providing them will be the inability to order products in the store.
1.4 The data is duly secured against access by third parties, and on the store’s website it is sent using an SSL certificate (padlock on the website), which ensures secure data encryption and confidentiality.
2.PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA – PURPOSES, SCOPE, PERIOD AND GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING
2.1. The Administrator may process personal data in the Store for the following purposes, periods and in the following scope:
2.1.1. Order fulfillment (execution of the sales contract)
Scope of processed data:
-first name and last name;
-contact telephone number;
– delivery address (street, house number, apartment number, zip code, city, country),
– address of residence / business / seat (if different from the delivery address).
– for companies: company name and tax identification number (NIP)
These data will be kept for no longer than 2 years from the date of the last order (the period of necessary detention based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator resulting from separate legal provisions – warranty and warranty).
The data necessary to perform the order are also processed in order to perform the necessary legal actions by the Administrator, e.g. for accounting purposes. For this purpose, the data will be kept for a period of 5 years.
Legal basis for processing: Article 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR Regulations (performance of the contract)
2.1.2 Subscription to the newsletter
Scope of data processed: e-mail address
The data is stored until the data subject withdraws his consent for further processing of his data for this purpose.
Legal basis for processing Article 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR Regulations (consent)
2.2 The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are:
processed in accordance with the law,
Collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with these purposes,
factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form that allows the identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
3.RIGHTS OF PERSONS WHO THE DATA CONCERNS
3.1 The data subject has the following rights:
– the right to access your personal data,
– the right to correct your data,
– the right to delete data,
– the right to limit processing,
– the right to transfer data,
– the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal,
– the right to object,
– the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body (The supervisory body in Poland is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office)
– the right to object to direct marketing
3.2 In order to exercise the rights referred to in 3.1, you can send an appropriate e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
4.RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
4.1 Customers’ personal data may be transferred to the following recipients:
– carriers – in the case of a Customer who uses the method of product delivery by post or courier in the Store, the Administrator provides the Customer’s collected personal data to a selected carrier, forwarder or intermediary performing shipments at the request of the Administrator to the extent necessary to deliver the product to the Customer.
– entities servicing electronic payments or by payment card – in the case of a Customer who uses the method of electronic payments in the Store or with a payment card, the Administrator provides the Customer’s collected personal data to the selected entity servicing the above payments in the Store at the request of the Administrator to the extent necessary to handle payments made by the Customer.
5.2 The administrator stores cookies on the user’s end device and then gains access to the information contained therein for statistical purposes, for marketing purposes (remarketing) and to ensure the proper operation of the Store.
5.3 The Administrator informs the User that it is possible to configure the web browser in such a way that it prevents the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. In such a situation, the use of the Website by the User may be difficult.
5.4 The Administrator hereby indicates that cookies may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator, through the appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose or using appropriate tools available under the operating system used by the User.
– Google Chrome
– Mozilla Firefox
– Apple Safari
– Microsoft Internet Explorer
6.1 The Administrator hereby informs that he uses the following technologies within the Website:
Facebook conversion pixel. This technology is used to measure the effectiveness of advertising our Store via the Facebook platform and to optimize our ads appearing there. We use pixel data in the following scope:
broadcasting advertisements among the appropriate group of recipients,
creating groups of ad recipients,
analyzing what happened as a result of clicking on the ad,
using other Facebook advertising tools.
Information about the data collected by Facebook can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/business/gdpr#faqs , in the “What data is collected by a pixel?” Tab.
Nasza strona używa plików cookies w celu realizacji usług zgodnie z Polityką prywatności. Możesz określić warunki przechowywania lub dostępu do cookies w Twojej przeglądarce. dowiedz się więcej.